Sunday, December 16, 2007

ahem

I quit my lame retail job after a month of work rather rashly last Friday. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me. It shouldn't. But two days later I am worrying. Not only about personal repercussions but also feeling bad about up and leaving a place where a majority of the employees and the manager were pleasant and friendly. Somebody once told me that I always 'searched' for things to stress me out. That has haunted me since the day it happened. I think about it too much. But that's another thing I stress about - I'm just an unrelenting worrier in a viscous cycle. I want to get rid of that. I don't know what will. This is too personal for this blog. I don't owe anybody anything. I don't owe anybody anything.

In: Ambassador Squiggles
5 Min. Ago: Squeaky & Donut
Out: Prickley Pete